Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Struggle

      My first book review should be up shortly, but until then, here's a lovely poem to hold you over! I wrote this piece at work one day when my computer stopped working and wouldn't let me log in. I hope you enjoy it! Let me know in the comments if you've ever experienced . . . The Struggle.


The Struggle
by Shellie Kinard

(It's real guys.)

The computer's a most useful tool
Used for business or pleasure or school.
But user beware
For when you most care
It will shut down and make you the fool.

There's no point in begging and pleading.
Devices don't interpret feelings.
So swallow your tears
And get help from peers
To decode your error box meaning.

Now you've clicked around in confusion
And still can't find a solution.
Troubleshooting and malware
As you pull your hair.
Screw it. Just throw it in the ocean.


No comments:

Post a Comment